He threatened to punch her and he’s strangled her. Please help! ” – 15-year-old
Teen dating violence – including physical, psychological, and sexual punishment – is a cruel truth for all teens.
Victims of dating physical violence may experience these types of punishment:
- Name-calling and put-downs
- Jealousy such as for instance getting mad in the event that you communicate with other girls or dudes
- Control/Possessiveness such as for instance letting you know whom to hold down with, letting you know locations to get or just how to dress
- Threats of violence, murder, or suicide
- Mad outbursts, battles or yelling
- Stress to perform acts that are sexual allow you to be uncomfortable
- Humiliating or embarrassing you, either in personal or perhaps in front side of other people.
We am being abused. How do I get assistance?
The first rung on the ladder is to go out of. It could be frightening, but understand that it’s not just you and there’s assistance. Continua a leggere