76. Sharon Fitzpatrick of Pana, Illinois (petalsfromheaven) 78. JNSR ( – texts to an anonymous girl, just who goes on the brand new epitat: JNSR, stating ‘the done Dogma’ you to definitely Mary is actually formulated by Holy Soul, into the a good Divine conception. 79. Delmis a beneficial.k.good. Carmelita, away from Montreal, Canada (carmelita-delmis.org) 80. Laura Zink, texts off to your highest, (
81. Sibling Anna Ali of your own Pious Connection of Daughters out-of God, the nice Shepherd – an effective ‘Union’ based because of the Archbishop Milingo (who themselves was excommunicated double because of the Holy Pick). 82. Fr. Dennis Ward O. (osbfathers | osbenedict | both sites are now actually closed) – Based on Andrew Nugent O., Earlier of your Benedictine’s Glenstal Abbey in the Ireland, Dad Dennis Ward has never been a member of brand new Roman Catholic Benedictine order, and that’s maybe not an effective licitly ordained Catholic priest. Dennis Ward try both not ordained at all, or are ordained from the a good schismatic classification. Dennis Ward states feel a Benedictine and also have claims to have received personal revelations away from Jesus. Come across together with: Caution: Fr. Dennis Ward is becoming apparently passing by the latest alias ‘Fr. John Francisco OSB, St. Benedict’s Priory, Dublin, Ireland.’
83. Emma de- Guzman (motherofjoy), in addition to (lapietaintl.org) – foundress from Los angeles Pieta Prayer Group Internationally – in the Sol Gaviola: she receive an icon inside a garage product sales in 1991; this was the beginning of the group additionally the reported private revelations. – [Evaluation]
86. Geoff and you may Margaret Carlin besthookupwebsites.org/ldsplanet-review/ ( – allege messages out-of Jesus throughout the rescuing this new dolphins ( – along with several not the case claims in the angels ( 87. Unknown Seer ( – untrue messages to help you an individual who are still private. 88. Denis O’Leary – Irish ‘mystic’ ( – regular incorrect personal disclosure 89. O Delfim (the new dauphin) – promoted by seers2 category ninety. Vicky Spalding, S.F.O. (myfathersmercy)
He claims an eyesight seeing somebody who lacked the newest graces needed seriously to accept Jesus’ Mercy
91. Muriella D’Silva – advertised by the seers2 category ninety-five. anonymous locutionist of your thus-titled 1990 prophecy (spiritdaily.org/New-world-order/revelation1.htm) and also the so-called 2004 prophecy (spiritdaily.org/New-world-order/2004prophecy.htm) 93. 94. meriam (marketed from the seers2 category) 95. new thus-named God’s Warrior (promoted from the seers2 category)
98. Aokpe, Nigeria – Christiana Inebu Agbo and others (ref.: book because of the Fr. John Beirne “Can i Eden Or not?”)
99. Their tiniest from servants (marketed because of the seers2 group) – You will find severe doctrinal mistakes in this man or woman’s ‘visions’. Quite the opposite, more than enough sophistication regarding Jesus to own repentance is often available every single sinner in place of exception to this rule, throughout the Mix away from Christ. It can not be real, as he claims, that the person ‘did n’t have the fresh graces necessary’. As well as, grace are ahead of, through the, and you can immediately after a good buy operate. So it’s doctrinally not true to help you declare that the brand new mercy away from Jesus cannot become accepted on account of a lack of grace: the fresh new elegance in advance of, during and after such as for example anticipate try of one’s mercy of God. The guy claims that any particular one near passing, in his sight, are enclosed by demons willing to drag your toward Hell while the soo when he passed away. But it is in comparison to Catholic practise so you’re able to declare that demons pull anybody into the Hell when they pass away, regardless of how worst that individual could be. The latest Church will teach that every person, once they perish, remain ahead of Goodness from the type of wisdom. Then your deeds of that man or woman’s existence, bad and good, was examined, and you will Jesus judges that individual. After that, when they passed away in a state away from actual mortal sin, that individual is sent in order to Heck because of the Goodness (find towards the Beatific Sight out of God, Pope Benedict a dozen). There’s a different sort of content on doctrinal mistake that states the new Orthodox Church buildings, and Protestant denomination don’t have any graces and no a beneficial from inside the them because they’re split up on the Roman Catholic Church. This contradicts the fresh training out-of Vatican II. And there are other doctrinal problems in this messages and you may visions.